- Do your Readings from the Handbook in advance
- Carry your Handbook to the Camp
- Do carry a photo-id with you
- Be punctual at all times
- While at camp, adhere to the camp rules
- Respect the environment and keep your surroundings clean
- Be sun safe (use caps/sun block etc)
- Drink plenty of water at all times
- Carry a musical instrument if you play one
- Carry any prescribed medication
- Inform faculty members about any medical problem
- Follow all safety instructions and be properly geared for all adventure activities
- If you see/ sense any danger to any of your group, please report it to any of the faculty members or moderators
- Please be eco-sensible and follow the rules of the great outdoors – "Take nothing but photographs and leave nothing but footprints."
- Do ensure all litter is disposed off sensibly. Waste bins are kept all over the camp
- Lights are to be switched off when you are not in the tents and during the day
- As water is a rare commodity in the mountains, please conserve water wherever possible
- Carry Rs. 1000 with you to camp. Our programme takes care of all expenses. Meals on your way in and out of camp are also taken care of. This money is only for extra en route expenses and laundry.
- Use of Mobile phone is allowed only between 8 pm – 9 pm
- Tent areas for Boys and Girls are clearly demarcated. Boys and Girls are not allowed to be in each other’s areas.
- Don't wander off without informing faculty members.
- Don’t throw any litter or waste into the stream or river.
- Don’t carry any valuable items or jewellery to the camp.
- Don’t carry any valuable items while participating in adventure activities.
- No Laptops, I-pods or Electronic Gadgets.
- Possession of alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, lethal weapons/fire arms, pornographic literature, electronic or otherwise, will lead to suspension or expulsion depending on the severity of the circumstances. The decision of the disciplinary committee will be final.
NOTE FOR PARENTS
- Communication updates with parents while students are in camp will be through email. Hence, parents are requested to check their emails (provided in the form) to know the well-being of all students.
- Mobiles are not allowed during the day time. Students are given an hour in the evening (8.00 pm to 9.00 pm) to make calls to their guardians.
Program Executive | Ananta Centre
1st Floor, Thapar House, 124, Janpath, New Delhi- 110001
T : +91 11 407 33 303 | F : +91 11 407 33 350 | M: +91 9953292776