How to Apply
Aspen India is looking for two motivated, university students from abroad in the field of International Relations/ International Development Studies/ South Asian Studies, who want to gain broad knowledge of the world of philanthropy, social reform and development in India. Students pursuing a Masters program are preferred, though competitive applications from seniors in a Bachelors program may also be considered.
The competitive selection process is based on the candidates' previous academic performance, communication and writing skills, ability to grasp complex concepts, generate creative ideas and their passion to pursue development objectives for India.
Application must include the following:
- Application Form
- Resume: Latest, no longer than 2 pages
- Two letters of recommendation with complete contact details
- Essay: (500 words maximum on any one of the following topics)
- What events threaten the security of the Asian continent? Where do the solutions lie?
- India's economy and its sustainability challenge.
- Does BRICS provide a flexible platform to responding to India's regional and global challenges?
- "India-a powerhouse in the global economy".
- What role has the civil society been playing in re-shaping national governance system and order?
Please send the above set of documents to email@example.com by the last date.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 30 April, 2014
Click here to download application form